2012 m. balandžio 10 d., antradienis

Suitcase

I haven't been for a while. Am I sorry? Not very much.
So, it's almost clear that my bf is leaving to Muchen, we try to take advatnage of every minute. Today pizza and a lot of paper job. I am almost always in a quite bad mood. Yesterday we had some hot wine to celebrate that my bigger sister got back together with her ex bf.
And yesterday I brought home an old suitcase. I found it on the street. I changed it a little... I painted the inside blue, because it smelled awful. I also found an old mannequin too. But I didn't take it, because there are no free space in my room. I wanted to recover it with new fabrics, maybe red ones, but.. ugh... Maybe next time :D

I have some bad quallity pictures of my new/old suitcase. Comments are always welcomed




Didn't really have time to sort out this thing's place in my room

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą