2012 m. balandžio 16 d., pirmadienis

Loner

I can't stop reading these days. Maybe because it's rainning outside and I am a bit sad, that my boyfriend is leaving tu Munich.
First of all I had to read to collect the whole inofrmation about Chineese philosohpy. I had to do it for school. I had a reading crisis before, haven't find any good books. But it's been two months I am finding so much stuff that inspires me. It's second time I am getting back from library totally happy. I am exploring a bit and finding the whole new books and subjects. Few days ago, when we were at library, I remembered about Bukowski. I took it home and ate the book in few days plus phylosohy, now I am reading the book I gave as a leaving gift to my boyfriend. It's about the art of war. And I like it. I can't understand myself. And today I am gonna start bukowsky's "women", I hope I'll like it. Also had a really big pleasure reading about 50 greatest women in the world, now about 50 most famous couples book is waiting for me.
When I got through that stupid reading crisi, I understood few things, that I adore reading so much, that I have to explore more and try to find more things I like.... And so much more things, for an instance, that books can lift you up and be your best friends.
Also, there is one girl, I wasn't telling you about. It's Justina I met in "rock nights". We started chating a lot lately, and she inspires me to live as I want to. She has adorable long natural hair. I haven't seen such beautiful hair before, I promise.

We will try to meet again in a near future... ah.. how many people are waiting to be seen. But I am still calling myself a loner. I know it's the best way to create something. I try to keep a distance between me and people around. Now my boyfriend will leave, I'll be sad, but also I'll have plenty of time to create and search. But I always like meeting new and old :D people. Also, Megan Fox recently inspired me by saying, that she hasn't got any friends and she never leaves home. And Frida Kahlo, by her beautiful paintings and life story. She was a  loner. I wish I could manage to be one. This year I spent with people all the time. And now I see how boring I became to myself. 

Today I am wearing no make up and being in my boyfriends appartment. I hope I'll be able to do my homework..

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą