2012 m. balandžio 1 d., sekmadienis

Survival Handbook

I know, you actually think that my blog sucks, me too. I am such a boring person with no interesting ideas in my mind (for a while). But I have some plans, if nobody will ruin them.
First of all, you will be able to enjoy more photos from the wedding and baptising taken by me. I have two invitations to photograph wedding and one is the baptism. Also, there are two more babies in my family this summer, who are the new-borns, maybe I will take pictures of them too, not sure yet. But I am very very happy when I know that I will have some work in the summer. Not sure about real work though. That makes me feel awkward. Am I such a damn princess, who cannot work in a normal place for the summer season? Bt don't you think that I am not trying to find a job, also I do not have any Russian language knowlege, I am starting learning Russian in the University next year.
As you know, I read a lot. Sometimes like a lot a lot. Since I was 5 years old, I haven't lived a day without reading something, ok, I am lieing a bit, nobody could do that, because I spent so many time with friends, family, or doing other stuff. Never mind. So today I took a "survival handbook". This is so not me I thought. But I liked it even more than my books that I am reading now. Also, it's in English. I love every single chance when I can improve my English skills (and Spanish). Hence, maybe in a near future I will tell you some secrets how to stay alive. It is even more important than that casual stuff we read. How the hell you will make a fire? I need to buy a knife, really do.
Also, today me and my sis created some new summer plans. New festivals and our business. Muhahaha

Maybe I really should buy a knife. That could hand me even for self protection and pencil sharpener, also for survival things.


This book is amazing. I should suck all the informatio I need from it. Sometimes I would like to be left out somewhere in the island with nothing at all, I could make a shelter and would find some food. I know I could do it, also, that was one of  my biggest dreams, when I was a kid. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą