2012 m. balandžio 19 d., ketvirtadienis

Nerd

At last. I officially finished my homework. Even though I've got another pile of homework waiting for me. But tomorrow's homework is officially finished. I worked 5 hours and I hope I won't be the worst one.
I fell in love with lemons. Seariously, what's wrong with me? It's been maybe 5 months I am doing strange things:  exercising almost daily (except not those 2 weeks), buying fruits instead of bread and milk and other proteins and carbohydrates. And on the top of all I am doing my homework. Sitting with a honey mask on my face, with ugly hair and doing my homework, instead of going somewhere. I am a nerd.
Why this spring is so cold? Can someone explain?
I almost changed my mind about the tattoo... or maybe not. ah.

I drew one yesterday. Of courste, the colors are wrong and it was made in a rush, also not in the right spot and too big. But.. I don't know. Maybe I'll leave it till I understand what I really want.
Today Justina the new friend of mine (?) reminded me and also invited to the Rock nights. I hope I'll manage to go there. God, I am so shallow. And the Indian phylosophy was so deep till today. I learned more than I hoped after this essay. Thank You, lecturer :) for forcing us to do our homework

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą