2012 m. gruodžio 24 d., pirmadienis

Christmas Eve


This Christmas Eve wasn't so bad as I expected. I spent so much great time at my boyyfiend's home and had some early gifts from people I did not expect to get any and now I feel guilty I did not bu anything fr them. Yeah, I've got Miranda's Kerr book, which I wanted a lot. A really awesome mug with knitted thing on, some natural products for body care and a coupon to buy some cosmetics. I love it, even though I do not adore that shop, but I could use it. Will maybe buy at last some fake eyelashes or an expensive lipstick and other shit.
Ah, only few gifts left for me under the Christmas tree, but I got a lot of cash from my parents and I will have a good start for saving. I will try to post some of photos tomorrow.
Merry Christmas, minks

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą