2012 m. gruodžio 10 d., pirmadienis

Gia

I've seen a perfect movie for me. That was an amazing evening indeed and I am happy I chose this one. (My nails are long again, so there will be more typing mistakes). My perfect movies contain: good acting, glamour, luxury, pain, alcohol, drugs, interesting plot, could be some gay stuff, or good and passionate love scenes, mental ilness, street, style, vintage. All these things the movie "Gia" had. It was about a model Gia Carangi, she was discovered and became a drug addict. But befoe that she left some amazing photos, for sure. I am so inspired. Gosh, I want my braces of tonight so much.
Angelina Jolie acted amazing, I knew she was an amazing actress, but today she just blew me off. I wish you the best watching this masterpiece, if you're willing. It's so good again watching some movies, after a long break.

Angelina looked stunning in this movie, she is even pretier than an original model.

This is real Gia, Gorgeous. She also was one of first women, who died from AIDS. And also she was a lesbian, bonus to her from me...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą