2012 m. gruodžio 4 d., antradienis

What I was doing today :D

I think that days will be calmer next week, because those two past weeks were crammed with activities, even though most of them gave me pleasure, but some days you just feel that you need to have a little break. Today I realised I should fucking start studying even just a little bit. I even maybe first time in four years muffed through a language test today. And I did not feel depressed, no no, I met my friend on the shopping centre and spent time buying gifts and things, some groceries too. Not a damn minute thinking about the mistakes I've done. Not a single minute thinking that I should paint some sketches for the Thursday. But I  spend time watching "Friends", "I dream of Jeannie", drawing stuff and making plans for the upcoming tattoos.... Am I nuts? Yes indeed.
But this day was nice. I liked that at last I bought something for myself, even that the things I bought are so small. I also bought an excellent knife for my father, because his birthday will be on this weekend. And I also have a tatttoo the same day too. This post is so boring I almost died from boredom writing it. But I am not watching any movies lately, or don't even search for any inspiration at all.... I don't even know if I am able to apload any of that here. Anyway, me and my coursmate are willing to buy some additional graphic design lectures, if it is possible, of course. And that's how we could apply for the magister degree in the graphic desing. I am not sure about that indeed. But it's worth to try. Eh...
That was nice talking to myself. Have a nice...night. I should go to sleep now. Muhahaha

2 komentarai:

  1. It's a bad luck to gift a knife :) u should ask for 1centas from your dad as he bough it. Just sayin' x

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Yeah, I know, I heard of this. But it's the third time I am giving knife for someone :D nothing happened yet. But thanks for the advise :p maybe I will use it... ;)

      Panaikinti