2012 m. gruodžio 18 d., antradienis

I am not leaving

It's been a hard day. I have no energy, but I have to finish studying, because today I also have to go to the exam, I am so fucked today. This day was all about waiting, standing in queues and getting cold. I just don't get it why some of the people do not do their job, o do it slow, like a turtle. I am so pissed and it feels like I haven't done the best to prepear for the exam, because my sister was yesterday visiting us with her friend and I did not spend much time on studying. But I bought all the presents I planned, except one little present... I am out of money, spent all until the last cent.
I liked the most digital photo frame from all the gifts. This will go for my parents, that they always could remember us, when we are away. I am sorry, fellas, I am so boring recently. It's only work or sleep and complaining. But I am glad I have some tattoos in the near future, few paintings booked and lots of exams left. Wish me luck.
Maybe I am not writing here so much recently, but I want you to know, that I am not leaving this blog and I appreciate all my readers. Even though, I don't actually know you, guys. Still thanks and have a great day.

First time in my life I want a gift I am giving for my parents'. I could use one, it creates a great atmosphere at home. 

2 komentarai: