2012 m. gruodžio 1 d., šeštadienis

Marie Antoinette

Picture of me 42 by vestina2012
Picture of me 42, a photo by vestina2012 on Flickr.
No vivid photos today for you, my dear friends. I am tired of fighting the system...blahr. So, two days in a row I am watchind Disney cartoons, I am so lazy at the moment. Drew only few sketches and then last night I remembered I have a presentation to make: I had no information or even a hint of what I am doing. But now I have a start at least, haha, not what you expected probably. One day left tick tock, and I am watching "Aladin". Perfect.
Does it happen to all the students who study the last year in the university/school? But, I also have a reluctance to do all the things, except drawing, painting and tattooing. I don't even read books anymore or watch movies, I feel tired, not sure of what.
But even though I am not keen on reading nowadays, I did enjoy yesterday collecting some information about Marie Antoinette. I even managed to get a collection of memories, which was written by a hairdresser of hers. The book seems to be very old and it's hard to read it indeed, so I passed it.... again... I must concentrate, dude. As also you can see, that's what I did with the colorful pencils recently. Won't finish it anyway, those ornaments are too difficult to get. Sorry for bad quallity.
I've noticed today that Aladin I was watching yesterday was in Spanish, haha :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą