2012 m. gruodžio 23 d., sekmadienis

Stupid Christmas

yesterday I brought two totally different books and they are so different indeed


This Chrismtas will be the worst in my family this year. The photo above represents my pain :D anyways, so my sister got into the fight with my parent's, she wants to leave. Another sister is coming only on Christmas day and my father is working. This sounds like so much fun.
 Yesterday was nice, though. But not in my family. My boyfriiend's family invited me to decorete their Christmas tree and eat some tasty dishes. It was so much fun, also they have some traditions that we don't. I am so unhappy right now. I totally dislike these days. And also I got a doll as a Christmas present from my father in law... a doll. It's been a lot of years I got a doll for Christmas... strange feelings.
So I am sad an confused. My mother in law invited me for the Christmas Eve dinner, but I don't actually know what to do. I already hate this Christmas.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą