2012 m. gruodžio 7 d., penktadienis

Dear Santa, this is my wishlist...

I am so not in the mood doing anything at all. I've never been so lazy all my life, I guess I am getting older. It is snowing so incredibly, life is beautiful, people are nice, but I am still lazy. I don't get one thing - why people keep reading my blog, even though it is so boring. And the amount of readers is growing. Even my English is not worf that. Haha. It sucks.
Tmorrow is my father's birthday, one tattoo and I don't have a camera, oh my God. What have I done? Also, the trees are so frosty, I want to take pictures so bad...
Since today all the day I was lazy and did nothing special, just a little bit of boring travelling and being cold but somehow happy and warm inside, I will make here a Christmas wishlist. That snow made me think of Christmas. So, this is it:

First of all after the Christmas and New Years I am willing to start exercising again. This was my plan for a quite long time, now my budget is just not that big. So, my bf knows a person, who is a Yogi master (?) and he will talk to him and will get all the info I need to know about it and if they can accept me. I am so wanting to do this, you can't imagine. I've been dieing since the end of the summer, when I ended with my exercising. I know, yoga is something different, but I like being flexile and healthy. I may start with this. And this is my wish, maybe even for Christmas.

And one thing my readers know I want to get is this book. I really want to read it, even though I am not expecting it to be deep or amazing. I just love this girl and her glowing personality.

I want a better tattoo machine, also a golden one. I am a golden girl.... hehe

I really would like to get somethign similar to this winter coat. Never found a proper one yet...

Yes yes, please. So comfortable!


Oh, Santa, please let it be mine. Yeah, I know, I need new cellphone. This would be perfection.

Dear, Santa, I need boots.

Also, any luxuries would be nice too.  Or if you don't know what to give me, just give me some cash, I will know how to use it....








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą