2012 m. gruodžio 9 d., sekmadienis

Christmas is coming to town

It's been a really messed up time and I wish I could stay in a bed or do whatever is much better, than bothering about people, who hurt my family.
Ok, the birthday went very well, maybe too well at first. All the young people gathered and had fun outside, we played with the snow and did funny and amazing stuff. But then the night gone too wild.... I am actually writing here this, because I don't want to do anything right now. This all day and yesterday is too much for me to take. But one sweet thing happened, today we actually decorated our Christmas tree and it was so cute. While we did this, we were listening to this soundratck:

Anyways, I should write my New Year's resolutions. I am so happy I am actually doing this. It will include studying, painting, drawing, tattooing more and start doing yoga... something like that :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą