2012 m. gruodžio 14 d., penktadienis

Oh My God

Guess how much I am bored of hearing the same shit over and over again? Today it was too much, indeed. I went home buy bus and there was this radio on, I heard some anecdotes, and I understood that almost all of them humiliate women and question their abillity to study/or be clever. I was really sad, because I do not listen to the radio or watch TV. If you would stop doing this after a short time you would notice, that that sort of media humiliate women (Oh, they clean home, they coock dinner. All the fucking time on tv, when it's advertising stupid cleaning chemicals or food, or stupid kids, only women apparently could do that shit.). All the fucking anecdotes telling that women does not have brain. I even watched a video (it had to be about mind power), but it was a video how to attract women. That would not be so bad, but yeah, they talked about her mouth, and only one thing was said about it and you know what. Also, it was said something about women brain and the coment was - "yeah, they have it". WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Women are even more clever than men. I know more educated women than men, also all of them are more clever than men are. And just to prove this, I am gonna post here some qoutes I found today, I found them on purpose. I hope this shit is happening only in my country..... Once again:


Female students are ahead of men in almost every measure of UK university achievement, according to a report from higher education researchers.
A Higher Education Policy Institute report shows that women are more likely to get places in the top universities and go on to get better grades.
Women also outnumber men in high status subjects, such as law and medicine.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą