2012 m. gruodžio 6 d., ketvirtadienis

Teeth

Today, second time this week I went to the dentist. Yesterday she promissed me that I won't be wearing braces for a long time now and soon they will take them off. I know it may be true, but I also heard that dentist like promissing that sort of things, even though, I also know that the clinic I got my dental braces, is a very good one and my friend had to wear them only for a year and a half. I wear them for year and a half now. Anyway, today I went second time and they cleaned all my teeth and mouth. Well, it was quite painful, but it was worth all the pain indeed, also I did not expected the result will be SO good. Before I got my braces on, I had quite white and strong teeth (not very straight though),but after I got them on, I could not clean them properly and so on. But I can say that I never had such white teeth as I do today, also they are so straight, that means perfection to me, except braces.... Ahr... I love taking care of my teeth. I suggest you to do the same - to go to the dentist and clean your teeth once in a while. You won't regret, because the results are amazing, also it does not cost fortunes and you won't be needed for any teeth whitening. I am so happy now. I thought I will miss the appointment beause I was late after a long and exhausing painting in the university. I am so tired too, cannot eat, won't eat :D because my teeth are perfect now....

No picture of my teeth, I look super ugly when I show my braces. I only managed to get this one. Don't know what to post today ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą