2014 m. balandžio 3 d., ketvirtadienis

Military jacket arrived!

Today was suppose to be a good day and it was at some point. However I am still struggling from within. Also there is like 95 percents that my love is going away for few weeks to work in Denmark. I don't feel too sad, because it's only for few weeks. I remember when we had to be separated for 3 mounts and that was intense.
Also I was like yesterday checking my order and worrying when will my military jacket will arrive. Apparently it did today. I was so happy when I got the news. The seller was very great and a warm human being, she helped me with a size a little bit. I worried that it will be too small for me, but instead it is even a little bit too big. However the sleeves are a little bit too short, but it happens with a lot of clothes I buy :) I have really long arms.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą