2014 m. balandžio 25 d., penktadienis

You live and learn

I wish I could do something about my life recently, but I am just hanging around and just pushing my time until the time comes to fly to USA. I am not in the mood to go to exams, to study and to work on my science paper. But this is a necessity and I must do it anyway. Today it is a pretty good weather outside, a little bit windy though. therefore I am probably spending my Friday doing homework. But I wish I could go out and meet some friends. Even though I am in my hometown for a couple of days because of the tattoos (and visiting my parents also), and my sisters wouldn't come, I came all alone from Klaipeda, also I have no more friends living here. That is kind of sad....

My work of today. This ornament was "created" by me, asked by the girl and also it was around the leg. First time I have done something like that. Which is cool. You live and learn.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą