2014 m. balandžio 14 d., pirmadienis

Mix it up a little bit

Today I opened this big horseshoe. It was all made of chocolate and me and my boyfriend we broke it into two pieces, I got a bigger one, that means I got more luck haha. That's why today was kind of great. I went to get my passport and it was already made. Then we got our electronic permissions in order to go to USA this summer. Now the tickets are left and then waiting. Also booking tickets is the pain in the ass, however I am just praying that all of us could go through the security in USA airport and then there will be a whole month of fun.

And during the weekend I got this beautiful dead flower. Though I wish he would bring me pencils instead of dead poor flowers. I told him that information as well, will see in the future. So today I also booked a golden necklace I wanted for ages. It will look something like that:

And there will be 3 words engraved on it. I sacrificed my gold ring and a gold bracelet for this treasure, I hope I made a right choice. However I will still need a chain, so I asked my parents to get me one as a Birthday present. Because they are so expensive and I will spend all my money in USA if everything is gonna be alright.

And the last thing I want to talk about is the weather. Since I have spent few days in my hometown, I am not very satisfied about it. It was most of the time cold, windy and rainy. A week ago it was sunny and I thought that the cold weather is already over, but apparently not. And I hate it. I wish spring could come. But I have tones of work and my studies.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą