2014 m. balandžio 25 d., penktadienis

My Favorite women of all time

After one movie I watched today I am so willing to make a list of women I'd love to be friends with or to kiss them so hard on the lips or maybe even more..... :D I know it sounds way too creepy, but I'll try. Also it was about time to do this list. I am always bragging how great women are.

1. First would be a woman, who is alive and she is also a very inspiring person to me. Of course it's Angelina Jolie. I love that she had a past and she is not ashamed of it. Also that she seems so reckless and it feels like she does not have a sex. She is not a female nor male to me and that is how I portray a perfect human being (for me).


2. Would be Frida Kahlo. This woman was so amazing. At the time she was living, she did so much as a woman. Also I adore her paintings. Whenever I feel down I watch a movie about her and it brightens my day. I also feel like I can do whatever I want in my life, when I see pictures of her.


3. It would be Salma Hayek. I don't know why and how but I totally love this woman. Her voice is fantastic, her body is so beautiful I could die watching her. She acts so great and I am so proud of her. Except one movie she was in :D


4. Today I found this actress  Kate Bosworth. Somehow I have never seen her before. I did a little research on her and I got to know that she is a very nice person. Though I fell in love with her only because of her looks. And her face structure is so amazing, I totally love her face. She is a goddess.


5. I am also kind of in love with Michelle Pfeiffer. She is the queen of strength and beauty in one. However I am not very familiar with her character or biography, but I totally dig in to her looks. Also she took a role in one of the best movies I have ever seen (White Oleander) and I loved her character in it. I could also say that I love the Ingrid character plus Michelle beauty and acting. I mean, she was so great there and this character and her traits - totally adore her.


6. Kat Von D. Where do I start? :D Well Kat Von D is not something magical to me personally. She seems nice though on the TV show. I am not very fond on her tattoos either. However I love how she made herself so great during her life. I respect her and I like her as a human being. She is a woman, who achieved a lot and I respect that. I would totally love to meet her one day. She is very inspiring.


7. My all time petit lady, who I love so much is Coco Chanel of course. We share one very meaningful thing - a zodiac sign :D I love her traits and her character. Not on purpose I found so many similar things to me in her traits. I did not know back then that she was leo. She seems so strong to me.... However I did not like the lying part in her life. Or was that only her imagination? Nobody can tell :)


8. Kerli. This girl is really awesome. I love that she has a style. She also looks like a fairy. I used to love fairies. She is from that part of my life, when I was blond myself and very naive. I am still a little bit too naive in my age. But talking about Kerli - she is from a small post soviet country like me, she seems so great and honest. She talks to her fans, she never turns her back on them and she dislikes stupid scandals. She is very very inspiring to me.


9. Monica Bellucci. Her beauty just blows my mind. I cannot grasp it.


10. Virginia Woolf. Obviously she is just awesome. And she rocks. She is what we should be about... She struggled all her life with her psychology, also with not getting a proper education while her brothers were fully enjoying it. However I am so sad  that I never got to read any of her books in Lithuanian (I do not like reading that sort of literature in English) and I am hopping to get one of her books a.s.a.p.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą