2014 m. balandžio 23 d., trečiadienis

Bad day

What can I say - today is not my day at all. I do feel distracted, also not too happy. All the things try to escape from my hands. Also about the bag I showed on the previous post, which I am planning to take to USA, it is fucked up. I liked the design, the material is also very good, but the buckle is so fucked up. It doesn't keep buckled and I am very sad about it right now, because I payed for this bag like all my rent money.
Although one thing I really liked about this day was that I visited my girlfriend and we got drunk at 11 a.m. It was great, but way too short. Especially that I tried to relax myself from having lots of homework and tests.


She has like this amazing balcony and a very hyperactive dog. I totally love the place where she is living. It's a paradise comparing to where I live.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą