2014 m. balandžio 9 d., trečiadienis

Yellow dog

Yesterday I met my friend whom I haven't seen like for a whole month. We were too busy to get together, but it was great actually. I played few games with her daughter. We colored and drew. Also she always forces me to read her very lame tales. Those new ones, where girls are all very weak and too cute.
Today though I spent a whole day on my own. I love being all alone again. I love watching movies when I want and what I want, love drawing and being messy. Great feeling. I should go meditate too. I started doing that, but it moves so slowly. I am so lazy when it comes to meditating.

I drew a dog which she colored all in yellow. I totally forgot that kids do not add shadows and other colors in their drawings. so cute


It was an amazing fogy night and a day too.


Today I cannot draw. Something's not right.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą