2014 m. balandžio 27 d., sekmadienis

Nice Sunday

This morning I woke up and the first thing I did is that I grabbed a book and started studying. I could not believe in myself, because I went to bed like 1 o'clock in the morning and I woke up at 7 a.m. without an alarm clock and I did study. It is wow to me. Recently I have been distracted with this USA thing. I get so excited about travelling, especially that far, that I barely can concentrate on studies I mostly dislike. However I am determined to finish this year very much.
Yesterday was Sunday and it was one of the best Sundays I had in weeks. I basically dislike this day of the week, because I am like Chanel - I hate family and Sundays :D But I got back to where I live from my hometown with my sister and her boyfriend (also we spent an amazing Saturday too) and I got out to meet my other sister. And then me and my love went for a walk and then shopping. I haven't been on a such shopping spree for a quite while now. And I so enjoyed it. 
I bought grey jeggings for the upcoming trip. I was searching for them for soooo long and I found them in zara. We even joke that I should get a membership card in this particular shop. I won't show you it, because you'll see those jeggings a lot from USA pictures haha. And I got so excited that I bought a necklace for half price, also on same sale I did buy some underwear (You will never get enough of underwear). 
Basically yesterday was a great day only because of my attitude. I realized how much do I love life (even sometimes it kicks your ars). 




When we got back, we grabbed some beer (That happens very rare) and watched "Breaking Bad"(I loooove this show).

Then I realized I won't have much time for studying, therefore I did this (tattoo) design. I drew an alchemy circle plus ram's scull. I know something like that is not new in town, that is why it's just practice.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą