2014 m. balandžio 27 d., sekmadienis

While we were here

I watched this movie "While we were here". It was actually great. I turned it on only because the trailer showed me so many beautiful places in Italy. I just adore Italy and one of the biggest dreams in life is to move in this country.
I'll be a little bit of the spoiler type today. I really liked the actress, she was so beautiful and just amazing. So she comes with her husband to Italy. He is a musician, she is a writer. I believe she was hungry for adventures, because her husband was quite boring and working non stop. So she meets this 19 years old guy, who travels everywhere and just doesn't care about shit. Of course she has a little something with him and the ending is for you to watch yourselves.
The movie itself was very beautiful aesthetically,actors were very pretty, the places amazingly awesome. However I was kind of needing something, however I am not sure what. Something was truly missing in the plot. The lack of actors also. I dislike then in the movie there are only few actors, that gives me a strange lonely feeling. So the verdict is for you, if you will watch it, you'll make it yourself. This movie was definitely better than the movie I saw after that. :D so... Also it gave me again that wanderlust feeling. I just love travelling, I wish I could do it all my life non stop.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą