2014 m. balandžio 16 d., trečiadienis

Instagram shit


Yesterday (at last) I found almost perfect leather rucksack I was looking for 2 months now. And it was around the corner in Zara apparently. I can put so much stuff in it, also the laptop can be contained here too. I love love love it. I bought it mainly because of the upcoming (hopefully) trips and adventures.

I have like full apartment filled with unfinished drawings. haha

Yesterday I met with my friend and after a long chat at home we got out in the cold night. I kind of love the city I live in..sometimes. 

And yesterday also I started and finished this drawing. It is one of the kind, I did not copy, just some things out of my head. Of course I had to look at how to depict buddha and blah blah blah. I wish this could become a tattoo on someone.
 Now I am off to the gym and then to see my sister. Yeaaay.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą