2014 m. balandžio 1 d., antradienis

New pants

This day I felt physically drained. I only got 40 minutes to exercise in the gym, because I felt so weak already 9 o'clock in the morning. I went for a long walk with my love, we had so much stuff to do in the city. However I found a shop in Klaipeda (the only one yet), which sells all the tattoo ink I use. Because I needed white color urgently I bought one from their shop, it  was just a little bit more expensive than buying it from the internet.
Anyways, I did so many things today, but I am not feeling like I did a lot. haha.
However, it's been few days I wanted to show you my new pants you guys. So here it goes :D

I totally love them. And in reallity they totally look better. These are classical cut pants (?), which I am really looking forward to wear. But for that to happen it must be a little bit warmer.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą