2013 m. birželio 16 d., sekmadienis

6 days without the internet

Don't think that I abandoned you. I was actually living without the internet for 6 days now. It was a real test to me. I hope you won't have to feel what I did during these days. Totally lost, confused and lonely :D
Actually it was a productive week. We celebrated my mother's birthday by taking a whole family to the river, we did have a little picnic. Also, without the internet, my tattoo business got a little bit lazy. Because I do not share my cellphone number, however so many people somehow found it anyway. One amazing person asked for 5 tattoos in a row. I am really glad, but I will have to do a difficult tattoo first and then we will see. So, my graduation is almost here. I am happy, but confused at the same time.
This is what I bought for my graduation:
A silk white blouse and a pencil black skirt with the faux leather on the both sides on it.


I also did 3 tattoos on the same spots this weekend. All for girls, all on lower legs. But I liked the most my sister's tattoo. It looks really great with high heels.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą