2013 m. birželio 19 d., trečiadienis

Buddha

This amazing morning coffee is in order. I haven't slept very well and long, so I have a headache which could turn into a huge one.
What have I been doing last night? We actually did a tattoo for my bf. It was my first portrait ever made with a tattoo gun. I knew the portraits are difficult, but now I know why. Maybe I should use magnum needle next time instead of round shading needle... Just talking to myself.
Today I had to go to Kaunas to take pictures of my sister's graduation, but I had 3 hours left to sleep and I forgot a few things so I could not go. I am tired as hell too. Well, she had her nice graduation few years ago and I won't. I don't think my parents are coming, none of my sisters too, just my beloved one. But it's ok, I am a middle child. Baaah. My sister is always the big deal to the family, her high school graduation was considered cool and my both parents came, mine was meeeh, her university bachelor degree graduation was in order to participate in, mine is meeeh again. Well, I'd say that if you are considering to have 3 children, never do that. The middle one is always screwed up - I heard this qoute in one movie.

It is only a start as you see, the bottom is not touched yet. I could not put white color into the tattoo too. He was bleeding way too much.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą