2013 m. birželio 4 d., antradienis

2 days left

Yes, it's me, the girl, who have been neglecting you. But I have a reason for this, it's been some crazy time out there. I've been struggling to get my bachelor degree and I think I almost headed the finish line. Two days left until I will be able to relax and read whatever I want, also to draw too. I can't remember myself holding a pencil anymore, unles considering the drawing I have to finish for a tattoo.
So, I've been working a lot, wondering more and doing some business. All the paper work and stuff, today me and my sister had so much of them and now my feet hurt. So, it's been a wild time to me. I am a bit scared of my future. I have no idea where will I be next year from now. So, wonder with me haha. And I will have a diploma.
We live in a city with the see next to it and we don't actually visit it at all.



This is what I actually did with my nails trying to act as an animal in public


Maybe I will miss this time - me studying and just living free. But it's time to build a career already...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą