2013 m. birželio 19 d., trečiadienis

Dare to be different

I like playing a little bit with my camera and make-up, when I am alone at home. At last today I didn't have anyy urgent plans, so I spent the day just having fun. I really wasted this day, but at least I have some cool pics. Yes, I like them, maybe they look the best of all my pics, but just a tiny amount of people get it. I am kinda glad, that I dare to be different, or at least myself again. I used to be who I wanted to be, when I was a teenager, now I tried to become a good person, who dresses and acts all the same. But after a while of trying to pretend, I got tired. I don't even think that it's bad to think for yourself and to dress like you want. It's stupid not to. I can't even see anything different in myself or the photos I take, but some people make strangest comments, which make me laugh.
So, anyway, the theme is "White Devil" or "Dare to be different".






I wish I could scare the shit out of you hahaha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą