2013 m. birželio 17 d., pirmadienis

The Community

I constantly search for good TV shows. Since I don't own a TV, I don't want to own it anyway, I have to amuse myself while I am drawing and doing random stuff. That's how I found "the Community College". Well, I might watched it too fast, it has only 4 seassons, because there are 4 years of studying, like I had.
The Tv show itself was original, that's why I liked it. I like the athmosphere and the charecters a lot. I wish someone would recommend me more good TV shows. I know I should quit whatching them, but I have a little crisis in my life right now. It is so good to amuse yoursel from time to time.


P.S. Today I got an invitation to stay for a couple of weeks in Sienna, Italy at my friends apartment. He could bring me to the race they are doing every year, he owns a hourse too. But I don't have enough of savings and almost all my summer is planned already :( I wish I could go though

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą