2013 m. birželio 1 d., šeštadienis

Sagitarius tribal tattoo

Hey, readers. I am such in a good mood today. My boyfriend attends at the moment the biggest succes meeting ever held in Lithuania, where R. Branson will participate and he is a guru, a money making machine. Also, today I did 3 tattoos and earned some money for this week to live and I did finish my thesis today, I sent it out, I think it will suck, but I did it.. Now I will have to finish the paintings.
I hope you still like reading this blog, because it's tough for me now to write or do something special. But hang on you guys, also I am almost done with saving for my big dream, I am so nervious. It's quite expencive, I could buy a perfect trip for two with a good hotel, but no, I still will do my dream, I hope.

This is one of the tattoos I did today 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą