2013 m. birželio 27 d., ketvirtadienis

I am loving it!!!

So, tomorrow is my last day at the university, maybe ever... That would be sad actually. I am not sure about my emotions yet, I guess I should be happy. One chapter in my life is finally closing. (OMG, my keyboard and long nails are driving me crazy). I am looking forward to earning more money in my life though, so maybe it's a good thing after all.
Today my bf had a free day, so we did lots of stuff. Like I did a lizard tattoo (I dislike tattooing lizards, somehow..) and we bought (for the first time in Paul's life) two jackets for him. He never owned one, except maybe a school uniform jacket. He looks sooo handsome with them. We took both, after all it was on sale. When can you get a man's jacket for a half of price in zara. Almost never. Also, it was too hard to choose.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą