2013 m. birželio 5 d., trečiadienis

We are prepearing for tomorrow

I am so tired of today. It was all about tomorrow: trying to hang those heavy paintings in the gallery, people walking around and wondering. Also, had to print all the papers today with one little mistake - I forgot to write my lecturers surname on it haha.
I am so happy my sister helped me with everything, not lieing at all. She even helped for my other course mates. That was fun though. My theme is one of the most difficult ones and I always have to suffer because of it. Now I have to write a proper big speach and will fight tomorrow for my paintings.
So, tomorrow is the day, when I won't have to study anymore, or even paint If I don't want to. I wasn't nervious at all, but now I know that television will be there, I hate that fact. I thought it's only between us and few people, but no. Indeed. I am happy my sister will be there for me, because my boyfriend can't come. Wish me luck, guys.


My favourite painting in the middle

Amelie. Oh, my instagram fucks all pictures up

We ate pizza after the hard work. 

So, 10 a.m. If you live in Klaipeda, don't come to "parodu rumai", please :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą