2013 m. birželio 25 d., antradienis

New friends

So, that was some good time I spent tonight. My friend crashed with 4 friends of her, she asked if she could stay over for one night and sleep on the floor with her friends. They did come and we actually spent some amazing time. We got to the city, we showed them Klaipeda, also we had to call the police, because we saw some guy been beaten. We got to know each other very well, visited one bar, but ended up in the park drinking sangria. So, that was some nice time together. We all slept until afternoon, except my bf, who had to get up for work. He got only 3 hours of sleep. So, yes, it was nice. I met my friend's friend, who invited me and her to stay at hers for a while and do a photoshoot. We will see :)

Sleepy babies


5 o'clock in the morning...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą