2013 m. birželio 29 d., šeštadienis

I graduated!!!

Unfortunately I am planning on going for another weekend without the internet... I just hope that this weekend won't last too long and I will come back soon.
Again, when I have to go back to my hometown I left with no sleep. I got to the bed again at 4 in the morning. Because yesterday was my graduation as you may remember. My parents didn't though. But I was happy that at least my love came and I did not cry. That was a surprise for me indeed.
After the graduation I had a big paper work to do, ate some pizza with my boyfriend and then met with my course mates and their few boyfriends. I liked it, it was cosy and everybody did get along very well. We visited two places, played alies, drank lots of champagne and did all the simple stuff.







I didn't like the hat stuff. It looked disguisting on me and I felt stupid wearing it.








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą