2013 m. birželio 7 d., penktadienis

My graduation?

Well well well, I guess I am basically finished with the damn university. Not sure if I am happy or not, will find out it later. Because today I am very hangover and sleepy as hell. I had 4 hours of sleep yet, because I had to go to my hometown. The main graduating part was awful and dumb, I am very disapointed. But oh well, at least everybody sees that, except one of my lecturers.
After the main part, I spent crying in the glass of wine with my sister. I was so fussy and unhappy. After spending some time with her, I went to the book shop and started reading succesful stories. Then one guy came over and we sarted chatting. It seems that he was one clever guy, he managed to actually console me.
Then I got home with my bf, we ate delicious and big pizza with some apple cider. After that I decided to meet with my course mates. We went to one amazing indie bar. Met some new people. After that I inited my boyfriend and we ended up in even better bar, drinking beer (I did it too), chatting with strangers and also dancing a lot. We both got home at 4 o'clock in the morning and went straight to bed. That was one good night.

I am the black dressed girl with the white flower if you are willing to know






I hope the rwal graduation ball will be even better...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą