2013 m. birželio 26 d., trečiadienis

I bought jeans!!

Today I didn't have any time for the home work: paying some bills, washing some clothes, dishes, taking out the trash and tidying this trashy apartment I do live in. I did some important business though related to my uni (last paper work), spent some time at my friend's and finally I bought some clothes. The body suit (underwear type) made from organic cotton and jeans. At last. I can't find proper jeans because low waisted ones do not fit well to me, but I found high waisted with the zip on the back. Very happy I bought it. But one thing still bothers me - should I buy high heels (very high, but very sexy too), or not??? I am so tall with them, omg!!! But I like them a lot....

the front looks something like that

And the back you can imagine.... 
I was too tired to take picture of the jeans. It's XS/S size, so It's not so easy to take them off :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą