2013 m. gegužės 31 d., penktadienis

Crazy life will happen soon

I missed you, guys. Did you miss me too? I am not sure about what I am up to, but it's fine. It's just that I feel crazy tired and I wish the studies would be over by now. But this week is the last one and when I don't know what will happen, maybe I will invite my friend for a cup of tea, after that me and my sisters should hang out a little bit or even get a tan by spending time on the beach. We'll see...
Today was a nice day, but the craziest thing what I've done is that I actually shaved my boyfriend's sides of head. haha. My sister helped me with that, I should not do that by myself you know. So, I hope, after all the exhausting graduating stuff some action will happen. But thank you for still reading this bullshit :)

P.S. One group of graduates offered me to take pictures of them partying and stuff for money. Well, it's been a long time (a full year indeed) I did something like that. If the date will be alright, I will take the offer indeed.

2 komentarai: