2013 m. gegužės 6 d., pirmadienis

Gallery

Today I woke up totally sick, I spent an unpleasant night trying to sleep with the sore throat and a fever. I believe that happened yesterday, when our family spent some good time outside, washing cars at my grandma's and aunt's with some cousins. Some amazing time, which was ruined in the evening, when I got news that my sister's only ex boyfriend got married after 6 months they broke up. It's a little bit funny how people can change their life partners so quickly and even get married. What do you think about that? I am sorry if I am putting this out and making you feel uncomfortable.
Anyway, so today with the fever I met my course mate and we went to the gallery she used to work at to make a presentation for managment lectures (boring). I felt better, because so many painters, who have their names, their paintings are way too expensive, even though they don't even know how to draw sometimes. I mean, some of the paintings are uncorrect and also some of them are too expensive, that's why just a few people buy them. I write mean this time maybe, but a lot of people agree with me, who saw them. Anyway, that made me feel better about my paintings.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą