2013 m. gegužės 1 d., trečiadienis

Fancy cup

That is some difficult days I am facing with all the graduating, not knowing the future and trying to do my best. When I am not going to the lectures, I am painting or doing some other work. Noting seems to be happening at the moment, even my paintings haha.
What can I say, I will loose all my readers I guess. I became harsh on myself and others, and I am not taking people seariously anymore, who whant to take advantage of me. I saw those people clearly recently and that made me somehow happy. I advise you to do the same.
But my eyes, they are totally concerning me at the moment. Almost always sore and I am almost all the time "crying". I think I should see and eye doctor?

Isn't that amazing, how little cute things can do so much good for the environment? I bought these two cups yesterday, it's fancy. But it can be filled with such a small amount of tea. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą