2013 m. gegužės 10 d., penktadienis

Young adult

Busy busy today and two days in the future will be too. First of all the stuff going around, then the tattoo I did today. One thing is that I really hate neck areas. These are damn hard to tattoo. A whole day on wheels or with a tattoo gun. Ah. And this night I am at last going on my fb and my friend sent me a message that she wants to take me to Palanga with her friends tonight (?). Why???? Why I missed this message, now I will die in suffer :D
So, anyway, tomorrow I have two tattoos. I have to spend some little precious time with my family and then I will head off back to Klaipeda where I will meet my other friend and we will go to the flea market. I hope I'll be able to find some goodies. But I can't spend any money now. We also today visited my bf's cousin's shop, which I advertised yesterday and it was nice and cosy. It's a pity they did not have a lot of customers yet. So, lots of things are going on, I am guessing I am now in the young adult world.... hm...

The tattoo, which requiered a lot of my strenght....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą