2013 m. gegužės 30 d., ketvirtadienis

Movie time

Sometimes you wake up with the feeling that everything is gonna be fine and when you starrt living youur day and bad things keep happening to you. But you still deep inside believe that those things will lead to the better tomorrow. That's how I am feeling today. I am just hopping that everrything what bad happened today will make us happy in the near future. Cause sometimes it has to happen to actually bring you to the right path. It's been proven.
So, those few daus were total movie days. Since I have to stay at home and paint, at the same time I watch or rewatch some movies.

We watched this amazing Woody Allen movie. I really liked it.


I rewatched "The world according to Garp". I've seen the movie when I was a kid and also read the book after I've seen this movie. I really liked the story line and I apparently still do :) 
And also I rewatched Frida Kahlo. She inspires me so much Ican't believe it. Every single time!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą