2013 m. gegužės 28 d., antradienis

Paris after Midnight

Last night we've seen an amazing movie I found totally accidental. It was created by Woody Allen , I love his movies. But I did not excpect it to be as great as it was to me. It was about a guy, who did not like to live in the era he did, he wanted to move in to Paris too for a quite long time. And when he got there, he accidently got in some kind of time hole and he could hang out with the best writers and painters from 20s after the midnight. The actors were so amazing, I mean all of them looked like real artists from photos. There were Salvador Dali, Picasso, Hamingway, Fitzgerald and so many more. But this movie has a deeper meaning that you have to live in your time and you will always think that living in other time would bring you something special, but it won't.
Anyway, I am bad at reviews, but I think if you love art, you should whatch it :) especially Woody Allen is a little genius.

And I always adore the Paris, it's vibe and people.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą