2013 m. gegužės 26 d., sekmadienis

Too much of stuff going on!!!

That was one naughty weekend. I will excuse myself for missing some letters, because of my shitty keyboard.
So, it went even better when I planned. Of course, the birthday of my hometown was crappy, even crappier than the year before. I did not think this was actually possible at all. But at least I've done three tattoos, one of them was wolf, which I liked. But I wish it was a little bit more difficult, with more shadows and stuff... I did not want to create anything by myself, because it's tattoo, you know. And today of course I've done one more. But I liked the most yesterday that I spent so much great time with mates. After the tattoo we went away from the city, while it was raining and dark. We found one place where was a little roof and we spent there the entire evening. There was a guy, who I tattooed, some friends and my sister. So, that was kinda fun. I just missed my bed so much back then and felt so happy to finally fall asleep.
What eles? My sister is offering me her old car, but for that I should pass my driving licence (in Lithuania it is a big deal for real haha) and my father should agree before too. So, this is a tough decision for me. I feel so tired and old :D



And some photos from yesterday:

I didn't drink it anyway...


Busted :)

:)
P.S. I can say that too much of stuff is happening now in my life. With all the graduation came so many stuff too...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą