2013 m. gegužės 24 d., penktadienis

Time Time Time

I hope I still have readers. I am feeling like I am in some kind of time machine nowadays. But it will get on track on Monday again, I mean my previous life (maybe). No, I am good with changes, it's just that I really have to work with these paintings and to (at last) finish them.
So, today went really fast and bussy. Done free little tattoos. But the most I liked the heart tattoo. Very cute and lovely, also the lady I tattooed drove me home. That was nice of her.


Cute, isn't it? Sometimes people just don't get it how difficult it is to do a little tattoo, it requiers straight small lines, which is difficult.
So, the weather is nice. My bf bought the tickets to the forum I wrote about below. That is nice too. And what else? Nothing maybe...

This is me having fun in the forest today. haha


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą