2013 m. gegužės 9 d., ketvirtadienis

Spring!!!

Omg, I am so boring recently and still very sick. Don't know how it actully happened in the end oof spring, but yesterday I felt like shit and was all skahing while sitting in the cold university. But today is alright, painting and studying and maybe will be tattooing this weekend. I am very very close to my secret dream with all the money stuff, but I hope I won't have to wait longer, when I get the decent amount of money.
So anyway, keep a track and you will maybe see some changes. Yeeey!!! And the spring came, I can't actually believe in it. Sorry for boring blogging. I would love to visit my boyfriend's cousin's shop which is openning tomorrow. We will see if I will have some free time. If you're living in Klaipeda, you can check it too: MR Home
I hope you are enjoying the spring.

This pile of tissues happened within the half of hour haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą