2013 m. gegužės 20 d., pirmadienis

Fucked up day

This day was soooo fucked I could not believe I survived. Today I had free important things to do: 1) an important review in the uni; 2) Job interview in the gallery; 3) exam.... And something went wrong. As always I was confident, my sister helped me with my artworks, they are huge indeed. There were even some terrible artworks, my sister agreed, but they did not do anything wrong to the lelcturers. Apparently my toppic is too difficult and one of the professors (?) didn't even know Plato alegory. So that went really wrong, I felt sad for myself that I actually live among dumb people. 2nd - job interview. I went to the gallery and this guy (the owner) did not even look in my eyes, did not ask anything about my experience, languages, just about my studies. The interview took 3 minutes. Wow. I guess they picked someone else before me and the girl who was waiting after me haha. What a waste of time. And the exam was terrible. I know the lecturer hates me now because of some stuff I did not do in the past, so she did not even care that I wrote everything I was requierd and wrote two marks below I was worth. I am so fucking tired of those dumb people around me. At last, tomorrow is hopefully, the last exam. God, help me!!!!!
However I want to persuade my boyfriend to attend the huge forum, which will happen in two weeks in Kaunas, it's about leadership. It is quite expencive and I hope, since we want to create our own business, we will manage to find the money to go. I think that studying and learning new things is very very important.

If you live in LT and have some spare money, do it :) it is worth it. I think you will get some priceless experience within those two days...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą