2013 m. gegužės 7 d., antradienis

Spring!!!

This day is hot, or what? I almost took of my jacket, but I am still sick so, that wasn't a good idea anyway. But this day was nice, even though I don't have a lot to tell, I thought I'll keep in touch with you, guys. Because since I read some of the blogs almost on a daly basis and after they decide to post less, or even quit quickly after starting the blog, that feels awkward. When you start reading something and getting to know the person she or he leaves.
So, anyway, I hope you all enjoy the sun and don't sunbathe too long. I can almost see a tan on myself after spending some time outside.
Now I am off to write the essay.

You will have to deal with the big amount of instagram photos till I will get bored of it. So, this is me today - stressed, depressed but well dressed.

You can already see how amazing looks the nature around here. I wouldn't say this springs is adorable, but it's nice after all this winter stuff to enjoy sun and almost heat :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą