2013 m. gegužės 23 d., ketvirtadienis

Open your eyes

Hello, pumkins. I am sorry for poor blogging. I almost thought of not writing here today either, but the number of readers made me rethink a little bit of this opportunity.
So, I made a free day yesterday, because all the exams were over. But I felt so tired, so I met my sisters and one friend. Then the other friend came with her daughter and we played video games with this little cute monkey. I was impressed how brave some children are. They don't give a damn if you are their age or not.
So, today I am prepearing myself to paint again, because I am leaving on weekend and I will have a bunch of tattoos. Also there will be a birthday of my hometown, so I guess there will be some fun too included in the agenda. Especially that the gang I am sort of in never goes straight to the fiesta, but spends time drinking booze. This is Lithuanian way of celebrating. But I have no money for this at the time and don't want to consume this stuff at all.

Today I felt terrible again when I realised that government keeps deleting all the important stuff. Once I saw a movie about mind power/telekinesis and government, the movie has been deleted several times before and now it's gone again. Also, if you are willing to check it by yourselves, just type "Mind power" or something like that on youtube, then check some chanels and you'll see how many videos have been deleted yet. Some may have known the truth for a long time now and we're still blind I guess. So, if you know any old untouched books I can search for about the mind and stuff, I'd be glad to know and read. I think this is our right to know and to choose whatever we want. So, keep your eyes opened. I saw one ad today, which was banned to be shown on TV, because it was about mind power and that people can heal themselves... This is just one of the examples I am giving you. And person who usually talks about this is considered to be dumb. That means someone did a great job. It must look stupid for you indeed.

So, Have a nice weekend I guess. <3

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą