2013 m. gegužės 14 d., antradienis

Busy

I am like a mad scientist sitting alone at home although painting instead of creating new formulas. My thesis is still not even in a middle, I am scared. But at least paintings are progressing. But maybe this is cool for me not to go out so much, I heard the weather is chilly outside haha. Today my sister visited me in this crazy lab, that's why I haven't painted yet even though it's 5 p.m. already and I might be freaking out soon. 2 more exams and a bachelor thesis+paintings only left. I must not stop.
How about you, do you have lots of work with your crazy exams and stuff?

This was my exam outfit. Very comfortable and it looked nice, even though it does not look in this pic...

I can't believe it's spring already. Nature wouldn't wait for me and do whatever she wants...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą