2013 m. sausio 19 d., šeštadienis

Art show

I feel obliged to post here every day due to the number of the readers, even though I am not sure I have something interesting to say besids that I have visited very "interesting" art show, which was "performed" by Swedish artists. I know that I wasted 2 very valuable hours of my life. I would've feel quite dumb if my course mates wouldn't have been feeling the same way as was I. As you know postmodernist art seeks to find a problem and then to convey it on paper/ in sculpture etc. There was a problem, which we heard directly from the artist, but I could not see it in his and students' artworks. They were terrible: no form, no meaning and very offensve btw.
Anyways, after the art show we headed off to one of the girl's apartment and I had some yogurt :D we played alies and that's all. Also my team won. That was a nice night and then I got home my bf told he had a great night with his friends too, so that was kinda nice, that I wasn't alone feeling that way and he had something to talk about too. So, the last exam is finally over, I am one of the best students. Now I am drinking tea and prepearng myself to eat some tangerines (?). They look too cold for me right now indeed.
I am currently thinking of drawing and it makes me feel good.

I was asked to take a photo below so don't judge me.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą